Monday, March 10, 2008

KAYLA TAGGED ME

Here are the rules:



::Link to the person that tagged you.

::Post the rules on your blog.

::Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

::Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

:: let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I go out in the nastiest weather you can think of trying to shot something and call it fun.

2.I have eaten beaver.(it was nasty)

3. I like hard work.

4.I sleep with my socks on.(my dad says that's weird)

5. I like getting up early.

6. I don't like ketchup.(I don't think that's weird, but some other people do)

Everyone I know has already been tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleeping with socks on is not weird...it can just be uncomfortable sometimes.