1. If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
A suit of camo clothes and a shotgun.
2. I have an irrational fear of:
Nothing I can think of.
3. What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
Grandma's fried chicken. It's finger lickin' good.
4. What weight were you when you were born?
Mom says 9.lb 3.oz and it hurt.
5. What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
8. I find the thought of childbirth:
I don't know I never find that thought.
9. Next door to my house is:
A high school teacher.
10. My feet are:
11. My preferred style of jeans is:
12. Do you play a musical instrument?
13. Know how to cook?
Anything I want to.But you don't want to taste it.
14.I am annoyed with:
16. What child-related smell do you not like?
17. What sea creature scares you?
All the ones that are big and have teeth.
18. What color of hair do most of the people you are around have?
19. What object have you broken most recently?
A glass. I did it today.
20. Name one of the Spice Girls.
I don't have a clue.
21. What was the last thing to make you cry?
My dog died, three years ago.
22. What are the stems on wine glasses for?
I have no idea.
23. My favorite shoes are:
ROCKY rider work boots.
24. Can you use chopsticks?
25. Do you prefer beaches or forests?
Forests hands down.
26. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
I don't know any.
27.Who knows a secret or two about you?
28. Have you ever burned yourself?
30.Who is your hero[s]?
40. Do you believe that things last forever?
Not very many things.
41. What are you listening to?
The computer humming.
42. What do you smell like?
You don't want to know.
43.Are you married?
44. Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
A few people.
45.What's the most confusing to you?
46. Do you have any bad habits?
Popping my knuckles.
47. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
48. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It is a roller coaster.
49. What is your favorite color?
50. Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
53. What are you looking forward to?
54. How are you today?
Not bad, a little restless. I must have spring fever.