Monday, December 19, 2011

Where am I?

That's a good question.  I can't believe I haven't posted since the end of August.  Well, I sure haven't been on the computer much, maybe 6 times total since my last post.  I can't believe it's been 4 months since I posted, I don't think that's ever happened!  It's not that nothing has been going on, quite the contrary......let's see, since then we've
  • started school
  • joined the Civil Air Patrol (maybe you saw us in military uniforms on FB?)
  • had a house full of people for Thanksgiving
  • I worked for 2 solid weeks covering my regular's vacation (it was so exhausting, I think I lost  2 lbs.)
  • been planning a New Years dinner hopefully with BOTH brothers here.
I guess that excuses me, a little??????????

So, coming up, I'm planning a nice family dinner over New Years, here we come 2012.  The first week of January the CAP cadets will be in the airplanes with instructors!  You have no idea how exciting this is.  It's literally a dream becoming reality.  After that, I hope to paint the kitchen floor, yes, back to getting that kitchen together.  Maybe a home sale will be in the near future???????

No comments: