Wednesday, July 27, 2011

and as if I didn't have enough to do....

I guess things have been so messy with the kitchen redo that I decided to rip into ONE more thing before the next clean up.  The last refinish job was very sticky and I never did like it.

This table has a long history.  Handy hubby made it but it went "CRACK" in the night.  So he fixed it with drywall screws (among his favorite southern engineering components) I hope this picture just makes me LOOK fat.  How humbling.


We are going for the rustic look with painted/distressed/glazed legs.

Well, it IS rustic.  I'll show you when I'm done.  It will look much better with my dark chairs and company is a cumin'

1 comment:

Alisha said...

That is my fav stain color... I love it. You should do your kitchen floors the same...Very nice.