Friday, February 5, 2010

A song for your SOUL


To keep your lovely face
Ever before my eyes
This is my prayer
Lord, make it my strong desire.



That in my secret heart
No other love competes
No rival throne survives
And I serve only you.



To feel your presence Lord
To know you are here with me
This is my joy
Lord, overshadow me.



To hear your wonderful voice
Waking my soul from sleep
This is my hope
Lord, give to me fervent faith.



That in the darkest night
Only your word comes through
All other tongues must cease
And I hear only you.



That when I enter in
The Holy of Holies
All flesh is left behind
And I know only you.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgpi2YscBmc link to youtube video

2 comments:

Alisha said...

OH MY WORD JEANIE,
that was so wonderful, Im going to go listen to it now, Lord bless

Jean said...

it's been going through my head for more than a week. I had to get the words from someone, then I found that version on the tube.