Friday, July 31, 2009

bringing yesterday's classics to today's children.....


More goodies! More FREE goodies, that is. Tons and tons of meaningful classic literature to study history with. I found this a couple of years ago and thought I lost it, only to see that I actually did save it to the favorites tonight! There's more there than I ever noticed before! It just seems to go on and on. Oh, here I am rambling on and you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a collection of classic works of literature for children posted online and available to you, FREE. I mean, a BIG collection. It's called The Baldwin Online Children's Literature Project. As you can see, I'm still searching for free online resources to educate. Is anyone appreciating this? I really think I could just put all my books in a box this year, maybe I will. (actually, I wish I was, I'd really love to be moving) The above photo is "The Siege of Tyre". It's one of the chapters in Alexandar the Great by Jacob Abbott. free and online. remember those two words: free and online.

No comments: