Sunday, March 15, 2009

FRIDAY AFTERNOON INSPIRATION LEADS TO MY KIND OF BREAKFAST.


It all started with a trip out for piano lessons......the gals offered me tea with biscotti......mmmm. *I should make some, I thought* So, I went home and thinking those stray pecans I had would make good in some biscottis. If pecans could be considered 'stray', of course. I hit the great WWW. A couple of clicks later I arrived at not only at pecan biscottis, but banana/pecan biscotti. This was even better, knowing that there was a great bundle in my bowl, ageing. Then of course I had to add chocolate to the top..........my kind of breakfast. Go HERE for the Banana Pecan Biscotti recipe. I really like this recipe site because you can print out such a nice recipe page with large enough print to read and without all the weird ads down the side and unnecessary pages added on! Enjoy. Thanks for the tea and biscotti gals, you are good hostesses.

2 comments:

Abutton said...

The banana-pecan biscotti looks excellent. Merrill just made two more kinds of biscotti this afternoon. You'll have to come back for lessons again soon. :)

Anonymous said...

see ya Friday mrs.b