Friday, August 29, 2008

School IS in session














Whew, I was worried I wasn't going to get started on time with schooling! This will be one of our 'occupation oriented elective' classes. Doesn't this look like class to you? Part of our roof is very steep, so using harnesses was a must. So hey, if your worried about your kids' safety, why not just tie them to a tree? What a mess this is making. I will be really glad when this is all said and done. Well, I shall leave you for now, I believe my paint brush is thawed out. I freeze my oil paint brushes between coats. I need to get that second coat on the front door. It is taking forever to dry in these humid conditions. What do you think of the cranberry red door? We shall see.....I happened to have an unopened quart from a project years ago. stay tuned.........




No comments: